Copyright and Permissions
All materials published by Poster Pals are protected by copyright law. If you wish to reproduce an excerpt, text, or illustration from one of our products, you must send in a request in writing.
Please be advised that with all the virtual and e-reporducible products, permission is granted only for the individual purchasing the product to reproduce the materials for use in their classroom. Any other reproduction without written permission is a violation of copyright laws. In particular, products are not to be placed in a school board resource centre or shared centre to be copied by teachers at will, shared, duplicated,sold to others. Poster Pals electronic download products are invisibly branded with customer information to assist us with copyright infringement prosecution.
Your request must include the following:
1. Poster Pals product code and title
2. Which part of the product are you reproducing
3. Details about the need to reproduce the product element:
- project scope
- intended audience
- duration of project
4. Your contact information, including an email address, phone number and address
Submit your request to:
2680 Cliford Rd
PO Box 487
- We will make available to you, on request, your personal information that we have on file, and we will correct, amend or delete information at your request.
- With your consent, we will gather only the minimum personal information necessary to provide you with current information about our products and services, and to provide you with fast, reliable service if you decide to purchase from us. Customer information is also gathered to verify software, reproducible and other copyright infringement reviews.
- We will not sell, exchange, loan or make available any personal information that you have provided to us.
- We will keep all personal information confidential, and we will provide strong safeguards to protect that information whether it is in print, electronic or other form. Weather you purchase online, via phone, fax or mail, Poster Pals never keeps any credit card information - we destroy any provided after transaction is completed.
- Every one of our employees is committed to respecting the personal information we hold in our files. Our employees sign a letter obliging them to abide by the company policy relating to the proper use of customer information.
- While on our website, your browser may place cookie files on your computer's hard drive. Cookies help to remember information you gave us so that you don't have to re-enter the information each time you visit this website. Cookies also help us understand which areas of our site are popular by showing us how you and others use our site.
If you have any questions or concerns about your information with us, please contact us at 1-800-265-7754.